Lily of The Desert
A Dietary Supplement. Preservative free. Aloesorb. For consumer safety, aloe content is filtered to less than 1 ppm. USDA organic. Certified organic. Aloe content and purity in this product certified - International Aloe Science Council. History of Aloe Vera: Originating in Africa, aloe vera has enjoyed a long history of providing numerous health benefits. The earliest record of aloe vera was discovered on 4,000-year-old Sumerian clay tablets depicting its digestive benefits when taken internally. Aloe vera appears in Egyptian records for both whole-body health when taken internally and for refreshed skin when used as a topical. Even Cleopatra and Nefertiti both used aloe vera in their beauty treatments. Alexander the Great valued aloe vera so much that he conquered an island where aloe grew prolifically to help care for his troops. While there are hundreds of species of aloe vera found around the world, the most common species used in aloe vera products is aloe barbadensis miller. This species thrives best in areas of Mexico, Texas, California and Florida where nutrient-rich soil can be found. Lily of the Desert takes pride in our motto of Retaining the Quality that Nature Created and continues the history of aloe vera and its benefits by bringing the best aloe vera products to you. The Lily Difference: Retaining the quality that nature created. The aloe vera plant contains over 200 biologically active components. For over 40 years, Lily of the Desert has been the leader through its technology and innovation of providing the most efficacious and scientifically validated aloe vera products on the market. Lily of the Desert Aloe Vera Benefits: Helps support a healthy digestive system; Helps sustain and promote healthy regularity; Supports normal muscle and joint function; Preservative free; USDA certified organic. Aloesorb: Naturally occurring high molecular weight aloe vera polysaccharides are isolated and then used to enhance the bio-availability of our regular strength aloe vera juice through a patent-pending process. Recent clinical studies of Lily of the Desert products with Aloesorb demonstrated improved wellness benefits in healthy individuals such as: Improved absorption of nutrients; Supported healthy immune system; Enhanced antioxidant support; Reduced toxic nitrate levels. Important Consumer Notice: This product is a natural product, therefore the color may change slightly due to seasonal variations without effecting purity, efficacy or quality. Contains more than 99% aloe vera juice. Certified organic by OneCert. (These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.) For more information, please visit us at www.lilyofthedesert.com. Made in the USA.
Ingredients: Serving size: 2 fl ozServings per container: 64Amount Per Serving % Daily ValueCalories 4 Sodium 12 mg -1%Total Carbohydrate 1 g -1%Calcium 25 mg 2%Is or Contains Kosher Is or Contains Organic Magnesium 4 mg 1%Certified Organic Aloe Vera Fillet Juice 58
Size: 1 GAL
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
All orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays. If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
We ship via UPS, Fedex, or USPS. Orders ship free if the order total is greater than $49, otherwise it is a flat rate $7.99. Please expect to receive your package within 7-10 days of shipping.
At this time, we can only ship to the 48 contiguous United States. Unfortunately we are unable to ship to Alaska, Hawaii, P.O. boxes or APO/FPO/DPO addresses.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose.